Search

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Galations 2

Nov. 3, 2011
Dear Lord,
Thank You for the family I was born into, and for the family that I married into! They are all amazing!
Please teach me and Clint what it means to do every thing we do for Your glory!
I know that if we were to have a baby soon Clint would be thrilled, but we don't want to rush anything that You don't have planned. Please give us wisdom to know what to do in this situation.
Thank You for sending Clint these opportunities to be interviewed with companies he likes, please help us to know exactly what You want us to do on the job front!
Help me to know what route to take for school, and Lord pleaaaaase let it be a quick road! =) I'm tired of school, I'm tired of the jokes, and I'm tired of feeling like people don't believe that I will follow through.
Lord, above all else I pray that You will bring glory to Your name and further Your kingdom through Clint and I both apart and together!
Lord there are people that I need to pray for and You know who they are and You know what they need, Lord I pray for wisdom in each of their situations! Guide them to what You want for them, don't let Satan take things that look like good and use them for evil! You are sovereign, please help us to understand a little bit of the big picture!
Galations 2:14
"When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the Gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?"

I realize this verse is talking about Jews Vs. Gentiles, and that is not the same as believer vs. nonbelievers, but when I read this verse that is what I thought of. How is it that we live our lives to blend in with the world, yet so many times expect the world to live as Christ? Aren't we to be the examples? Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself."
Don't forget what Love is.
1 Cor. 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment