Search

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Next 30 Days

For the next 30 days (well, 29 now) I will be using arise and rebel as a prayer journal.
So
Nov 2, 2011
Dear Lord,
Thank You for today, and for everything You have given me.
Please remind me to keep a positive attitude, because my attitude reflects You.
Thank You for Clint, and for providing him with the Spiritual growth that we need to not only make this marriage last, but to make us both madly in love with each other every day.
Thank You for parents that taught me how to love despite frustrations, and for siblings to practice it on =).
Lord please help Clint and I to know what doors are opened by You, more than anything we want to do Your will. Help us not to get caught up in the things of this world, but to always be concerned with the things of eternity.
Remind us both daily that people are what matter, not our jobs, or our classes, or what neighborhood we live in. People are what we need to be ultimately concerned about!
I know that You always provide a way for the things of Your will, but I ask Lord that You would help me to seek out that way and follow it for next semester. Knowing what You want me to do and doing it are very different. Help me to DO.
Gal. 1:10
"...if I were still trying to please people I would not be a servant of Christ"

No comments:

Post a Comment